Please Click Here to find recent news, events and information from CUPE Ontario.
CUPE has a proud history of solidarity and in fact, the national constitution of CUPE mandates us to do international solidarity work.
CUPE Ontario’s Resolution 50 supports boycott, divestment and sanctions to end Israel’s apartheid practices. An education program is being rolled out to members.
CUPE Ontario’s stance on this issue has won us enormous respect around the world. Find out more by clicking on the following:
- Questions and Answers (27.4 Kb)
- Newspaper Clippings (88.5 Kb)
- Canadian Union Takes Important Step against Israeli Apartheid (38.2 Kb)
- Israel and Jewish supporters of CUPE Ontario Resolution 50 (57.1 Kb)
- Unions supporting Resolution 50 (3.6 Mb)
- Toward Peace and Justice in the Middle East (1.4 Mb)
- Resolution 50 – Questions and Answers (99.9 Kb)