- Stand Up for Fairness
- Save Child Care in Ontario
- Support CUPE Ontario University Workers
- Sign the petition against Bill C-525
- Home Care Hotline
- Time to Care - Long-Term Care
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) Registry
- Raise the Rates! Fight Poverty!
- Archived Files
- Archives 2009
- Archives 2010
- Archives 2011
- Solidarity with Striking University of Windsor Workers CUPE Local 1393
- Archives 2012
- Close The Gap - Pay Equity
- New TV ad marks next phase of CUPE campaign
- Ontario Budget 2013
- Shadow Summit and Mass Rally
- CUPE 1281 beats back unprecedented lockout—Full-time staff return to work at Continuing Education Students' Association at Ryerson
Home > Campaigns > Archived Files > Archives 2011
Historic Election for Canadians and for CUPE Candidates!
|May 2 was a watershed election for all Canadians, but especially for four CUPE members and staff who are now Members of Parliament.
Across Canada, 23 CUPE members put their names on the ballot, garnering more than 220,000 votes.
That massive outpouring of support translated into victory for candidates in Nova Scotia, Quebec and Ontario. (more)