- Stand Up for Fairness
- Ontario Budget 2013
- Close The Gap - Pay Equity
- 3.5 Hours of Long-Term Care
- New TV ad marks next phase of CUPE campaign
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) Registry
- Raise the Rates! Fight Poverty!
- Save Child Care in Ontario
- Archived Files
Home > Campaigns > Archived Files > Archives 2011
Historic Election for Canadians and for CUPE Candidates!
|May 2 was a watershed election for all Canadians, but especially for four CUPE members and staff who are now Members of Parliament.
Across Canada, 23 CUPE members put their names on the ballot, garnering more than 220,000 votes.
That massive outpouring of support translated into victory for candidates in Nova Scotia, Quebec and Ontario. (more)