- Stand Up for Fairness
- Solidarity with Striking Bonfield Municipal Workers
- Solidarity with Striking University of Windsor Workers CUPE Local 1393
- Solidarity with Striking CUPE Local 1281 Members
- Save Child Care in Ontario
- Sign the petition against Bill C-525
- Shadow Summit and Mass Rally
- Ontario Budget 2013
- Close The Gap - Pay Equity
- Time to Care - Long Term Care
- New TV ad marks next phase of CUPE campaign
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) Registry
- Raise the Rates! Fight Poverty!
- Archived Files
Home > Campaigns > Archived Files > Archives 2011
Historic Election for Canadians and for CUPE Candidates!
|May 2 was a watershed election for all Canadians, but especially for four CUPE members and staff who are now Members of Parliament.
Across Canada, 23 CUPE members put their names on the ballot, garnering more than 220,000 votes.
That massive outpouring of support translated into victory for candidates in Nova Scotia, Quebec and Ontario. (more)