3450 Dufferin St
North York, ON M6A 2V1
This year’s conference will feature exciting speakers, breakout groups, a Black History Month solidarity forum, and panels on topics including mobilization and working with on- and off-campus allies.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet and collaborate with other university workers from across the province!
IMPORTANT: Delegates to this conference will also elect the following positions:
- Vice Chair
- Health and Safety Representative
- Injured Workers Representative
- Employment Equity Representative
- Individual Campus Representatives
All hotel reservations are to be made through W.E. Travel 1-888-676-7747 (toll free) BY JANUARY 26th, 2016.
REGISTRATION FEE (per delegate) –
$215.00 until February 5, 2016
$265.00 beginning February 6, 2016
$375.00 until February 5, 2016
$425.00 beginning February 6, 2016
If you require on-site child care, Simultaneous French Translation, ASL, or have any other accessibility needs contact our office at 905-739-9739.
THESE FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED BY JANUARY 26TH, 2016.
- Constitutional Amendments must be submitted to the Recording Secretary seventy-five (75) days prior to the Conference and must not exceed 200 words.