Join CUPE Ontario Secretary-Treasurer Candace Rennick as she presents at the Ontario Health Coalition’s long-term care conference on October 28, 2016! Don’t miss this opportunity to deepen our understanding of what is needed to reform long-term care in the public interest, and to forge dialogue between resident and family organizations, care workers and their unions, academics, advocacy groups, non-profit social and health organizations, and government representatives.
- Cross-Country Round Up — Report-ins from provinces on the state of long-term care across Canada
- Re-Visioning Long-Term Care — Panel discussion: what are the key elements of progressive reform in long-term care?
- Round Table Discussion — Key issues for residents and families
- Round Table Discussion — Key issues for the workforce
- Moving Forward — Is there consensus around key elements of progressive reform? How can we build and invigorate a movement to achieve these?
WHAT: Ontario Health Coalition Conference: Reforming Long-Term Care Homes in the Public Interest
WHEN: Friday, October 28, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
WHERE: Bond Place Hotel, 65 Dundas Street East, Toronto
For more information on the event, and for registration details, please click here.