80 Grosvenor St
Toronto, ON M7A 1E9
FAIR CONTRACT NOW!
Since March 6, the 227 members of CUPE 2073 have been on strike against their employer, the Canadian Hearing Society (CHS). The members have been without a contract for more than four years!
Every day CHS refuses to negotiate a fair contract is another day CHS is depriving the Deaf, Oral Deaf, Deafened and Hard of Hearing communities of vital publicly-funded services.
On Tuesday, April 25, send a message to CHS management and send a message to government funders. Join striking CUPE 2073 members, their supporters, CUPE Ontario, and CUPE Locals from across the GTA in front of the Ministries of Health and Community and Social Services in Toronto.
- WHAT: Rally in support of striking CUPE 2073 members
- WHEN: Tuesday, April 25, 12 noon to 1 p.m.
- WHERE: In front of the Ministries of Health and Community and Social Services, 80 Grosvenor St., Toronto (Near Queen’s Park)
- WHO: Striking CUPE 2073 members, supporters and community allies, CUPE Ontario leaders, CUPE Locals and members from across the GTA, and YOU!
- WHY: To support striking CUPE 2073 members and to send a message to CHS and Government funders that four years is too long to wait. The time for a fair contract is NOW!