April 6, 2016 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Fairmont Royal York Hotel (Tudor Room 7&8)
100 Front St W
Toronto, ON M5J 1E3
Kerry Davenport
905-739-9739 x.605

The province has already sold off 15% of Hydro One and is aggressively shopping the remaining 85% to private interests. Earlier this year, The City of Toronto was contemplating selling off portions of Toronto Hydro. We need to remind our elected representatives that there will be political consequences for such a decision.

There is no sector in Ontario that will not be impacted by the rising cost of electricity. Higher rates mean municipalities, school boards, health care facilities, and social service agencies will have to do more with less, which will make our bargaining much more difficult.

We have included below the details regarding the meeting. Please make every effort to attend this important leadership meeting and bring other members of your local. We want to engage you on this issue and explain why it’s so important that we have all hands on deck as we engage in this fight for Ontario’s future.