This campaign has now ended:
Canadian Hearing Society (CHS) workers CUPE 2073 have been without a contract for 4 years. After being presented with multiple options for negotiating a settlement that would address their stated concerns, the CHS rejected all offers for settlement, leaving the union with no choice but to commence strike action on March 6.
Send a personalized message of solidarity from your Local to be distributed to members!
What to include:
- Your Union and Local number
- How many members you represent
- Where your Local is located
- What type of work your members do
- Why you support striking Canadian Hearing Society workers