Please Click Here to find recent news, events and information from CUPE Ontario.
Dear Sisters and Brothers:
CACO will be conducting a Town Hall conference call regarding Ebola Directives and Preparation.
When: Monday, December 8th, 2014
Time: 1800 hrs to approximately 1845 hrs.
(6 p.m. to approximately 6:45 p.m.)
Call in number: 1.877.519.6647
Inbound Listener: 122762#
In advance of the conference call, we request that either the assigned CUPE Rep, or the EMS Local forward an e-mail to my attention outlining the following:
- What level of preparation has your Paramedic Service done for Ebola?
- What level of training has been provided to the staff for Ebola?
- What was the delivery model for this training? Was it training as part of CME, or was it presented
as”in house training”?
- Has the service provided upgraded PPE?
- Has your service developed procedures/protocols with dispatch?
- Has your service developed a protocol for transfers?
- Has your service developed a protocol for inter facility transport?
- Has a receiving hospital been designated? Has this information been circulated?
- Does your service have a designated ambulance for transporting possible Ebola patients?
Any insights are greatly appreciated.
Associate coordinator for CACO
E-mail: [email protected]