Save the date for the 2015 Injured Workers Advocacy and Health & Safety Committees Conference.
- Click here to download Conference information, Agenda, Workshop Description and Workshop Registration Form – (French)
- Click for Access Request Form – (French)
- Family or Dependent Care Subsidy – (French)
- Guidelines for Local Assistance to Sector Conference – (French)
- Local Support Application – (French)
- On-Site Child Care Registration – (French)
Peterborough pride will take place from September 12 – September 19
Welcome to CUPE Ontario
CUPE is Ontario’s community union. Our members provide the quality public services we all rely on, in every part of the province, every day. CUPE Ontario provides a strong political voice for more than 240,00 members across the province. Our members are proud to provide front-line services that support the communities in which we live and work.
Our members work in six main areas: social services, health care, municipalities, school boards, universities and airlines.
Member locals choose to affiliate with CUPE Ontario because, together, we advocate for equality, strong public services, healthy communities, and a better Ontario for everyone.