The Wynne Liberals have broken our trust too many times.
Doug Ford said he’ll “privatize anything that isn’t nailed down”
and promises to cut more than $10 billion a year from public services.
That will guarantee service cuts and lost jobs.
You don’t have to choose between bad and worse.
Andrea Horwath’s NDP will:
• Provide real drug and dental coverage for all Ontarians;
• End hallway medicine & legislate a daily 4-hour minimum
care standard in long-term care;
• Fix the funding formula & invest more in our schools;
• End privatization/bring Hydro One back into public hands;
• Bring in an affordable child care plan for all families and
free for families making $40,000 or less;
• Make corporations pay their fair share of taxes to protect
our public services.
Sign the Petition:
I’m Voting NDP on June 7!
CUPE Members in Action
We’re proud of the following CUPE members & staff who are running to be your next MPP!
Henri Giroux – CUPE Local 146 – Nipissing
Joel Harden – Local 1281 – Ottawa Centre
Laura Kaminker – CUPE Local 1989 – Mississauga Centre
Chandra Pasma – CUPE National Staff – Ottawa West-Nepean
Sara Singh – CUPE Local 3904 – Brampton Centre
Click here for the full list of NDP candidates.
CUPE Ontario is a proud affiliate of the Ontario Federation of Labour and is
working with allies from the labour movement and beyond this election.