- Stand Up for Fairness
- Save Child Care in Ontario
- Sign the petition against Bill C-525
- Time to Care - Long-Term Care
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) Registry
- Raise the Rates! Fight Poverty!
- Archived Files
- Archives 2009
- Archives 2010
- Archives 2011
- Solidarity with Striking University of Windsor Workers CUPE Local 1393
- Archives 2012
- Close The Gap - Pay Equity
- New TV ad marks next phase of CUPE campaign
- Ontario Budget 2013
- Shadow Summit and Mass Rally
- CUPE 1281 beats back unprecedented lockout—Full-time staff return to work at Continuing Education Students' Association at Ryerson
July 23rd to August 31, 2011
Toronto, Ottawa, St. Catharines & Hamilton
Free Food. Music. Children's Games. Community Vibes.
|Sisters and Brothers:
At the May 2011 Convention, CUPE Ontario delegates unanimously passed a second resolution reconfirming our union's commitment to the "Raise the Rates" campaign.
|Click a link for more information: