- Stand Up for Fairness
- Solidarity with Striking Bonfield Municipal Workers
- Solidarity with Striking University of Windsor Workers CUPE Local 1393
- Solidarity with Striking CUPE Local 1281 Members
- Save Child Care in Ontario
- Sign the petition against Bill C-525
- Shadow Summit and Mass Rally
- Ontario Budget 2013
- Close The Gap - Pay Equity
- Time to Care - Long Term Care
- New TV ad marks next phase of CUPE campaign
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) Registry
- Raise the Rates! Fight Poverty!
- Archived Files
Role of Unions and pensions in the struggle for Justice in Mining
The CUPE Ontario International Solidarity Committee is organizing a panel discussion and teach-in with union and community activists about the role of Canadian mining companies in violating human rights locally in Ontario and around the World.
CUPE Ontario proudly invites you to a public teach-in on April 15th and 16th in Toronto. This event is free and open to the community. Click on Mining Justice Teach-in link for more details.