- Stand Up for Fairness
- Save Child Care in Ontario
- Sign the petition against Bill C-525
- Time to Care - Long Term Care
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) Registry
- Raise the Rates! Fight Poverty!
- Archived Files
- Archives 2009
- Archives 2010
- Archives 2011
- Solidarity with Striking University of Windsor Workers CUPE Local 1393
- Archives 2012
- Close The Gap - Pay Equity
- New TV ad marks next phase of CUPE campaign
- Ontario Budget 2013
- Shadow Summit and Mass Rally
- CUPE 1281 beats back unprecedented lockout—Full-time staff return to work at Continuing Education Students' Association at Ryerson
Role of Unions and pensions in the struggle for Justice in Mining
The CUPE Ontario International Solidarity Committee is organizing a panel discussion and teach-in with union and community activists about the role of Canadian mining companies in violating human rights locally in Ontario and around the World.
CUPE Ontario proudly invites you to a public teach-in on April 15th and 16th in Toronto. This event is free and open to the community. Click on Mining Justice Teach-in link for more details.